Student Registration


When should I register my child?

The school is open throughout the summer to accommodate parents in the registration process. The early registration of students provides the school system an opportunity to evaluate student placement and adjust staffing in response to unanticipated enrollment increases. Parents should contact the Student Services Secretary as soon as possible to start the process.


What information do I need to register my child?

When registering a child, you will need to present :

  • A photo ID for identification as parent/guardian.
  • 2 Proofs of residency must be submitted.
    • Documentation of home ownership in the Town of Weare (purchase/sales agreement or tax bill indicating legal residence).
    • Lease agreement or rent receipt indicating legal residence and landlord's address and phone number.
    • Utility bill indicating address of service in Weare
    • Already have a child previously registered in district: (Please provide the Child's name and grade).
  • Certificate of birth.
  • Immunization record.
  • Copy of the child's most recent report card.
  • NEWA testing scores for academic placement. NOTE: The registrar at your child's current school can provide a copy of the testing scores.
  • Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable).
  • Copy of the most recent court ordered parenting plan (if applicable).

What is the registration process?

  1. Contact the Student Services Secretary to arrange an appointment.
  2. Collect the necessary information to register your child.
  3. Meet with the Student Services Secretary.
  4. Complete the registration process online using InfoSnap or manually with paper forms.

How can I help my child make a smooth transition to a new school?

  • Arrange a time to meet with the guidance counselor at the school to discuss any concerns you may have about your child's adjustment to the new setting.
  • Encourage your child to become involved in school activities.
  • Take an active role in the PTO or consider becoming a school volunteer so that you and your family quickly become part of your new school community.

WMS and CWUES Student Registration 2021